Before I Say Good-Bye - Mary Higgins Clark

Okay, so this book was really confusing for me at first because there are about a billion different characters popping up all over the place (sorry, slight exaggeration there).  I had a really hard time keeping them straight.  It would start talking about someone (DAN? Dan who???) and I'd have to look back to remind myself who that was. Eventually, I got them all figured out and it got even easier once they started to connect with each other.

I did like the story and it was better than I expected.  I'm glad I finally read this book.  It was in a box in my garage for a long, long time (in a galaxy far, far away.... and very dusty.)

I think the moral of this story is to always listen to your dad but that doesn't work for me. Okay, maybe a better one would be to make sure you REALLY know someone before you hook up with them.

I can't really figure out what else to write about this book except that I liked it.  I thought it would be another "eh" book but it was a lot better than I expected.  I suspected some things but wasn't really sure until the end.  I'm glad I read this one. My brain is mush from the long road trip I just got back from.  I was reading two different books and listening to an audio book part of the time in between singing along to "We're not gonna take it!" ....so my gray noodle has the story lines and some lyrics all mixed up with some Alaskan scenery.  Dan may have been in a different book altogether or in Denali National Park!  Good grief Charlie Brown!