Rules Of Prey - John Sandford

I really liked this book.  This is comparable to the Alex Cross series but I like the character of Alex Cross better than Davenport who is screwing everything that walks.  The story was good though and I was hooked.  I will definitely read more in this series.  Funny thing is I was pretty sure I had read this book or at least started to before.  I have had it on my shelf for a really long time.  As I started reading I didn´t remember any of it but close to the middle I found something from a place I used to work that I´d used for a bookmark.  I know I worked there around 2002 - 2007.  At that point something happened and I suddenly remembered and knew what would happen.  I didn´t remember anything up to that point or after though.  Anyway, I´ll have to come back later to write a real review.  I restarted my immunosuppressant medications and I´m feeling so doped up I can hardly think straight.  I finished his book yesterday morning and then slept through the rest of the day until about 2 something AM Saturday.  The good thing is in 2 to 3 weeks I should get some relief.  That would be nice.