Since I can´t have a bonfire right now I decided to have a tea party.  I invited a couple of my best buds and we had a great time reading A Scone to Die for by H.Y. Hannah.  I tried to invite Buddy the beagle but he was sleeping.  I even used the recipe in the book to make traditional English scones.  I had my favorite double bergamot earl grey black tea.  I like strong tea and Earl Grey is the best! We had a blast until teddy started dancing on the table and ended up sitting in his tea cup.  There´s always that one friend...

P.s. That little tea pot belonged to my first son when he was little.  He loved tea and wanted his own tea set but all the ones at the stores were pink and/or purple.  I found this little teapot at Sam´s Club in a little kit with a book about tea.  It is ceramic but he wasn´t rough with things.  He had tea many times with his friends Pooh, Eeyore, and his two bears Happy and Chocolate but he never called them tea parties.  He just called it ¨Tea¨ like he was a Brit. His favorite tea was always English Breakfast tea although he loved to try all different kinds.  He´s 23 now and doesn´t want it but I just can´t let go of it.  So, it currently lives in my kitchen window sill and looks good there.