Okay, not really but I when I´m working on something I tend to miss meals.  My husband came home from work the other day and told me I needed to make a baby blanket for one of his co-workers who just had a baby boy.  I asked him what colors they wanted and he texted the dude.  I should have known that was a bad idea.  Usually one would ask the mother these types of questions.  The guy texts back ¨Green Bay Packer colors.¨ OMG, that poor child.  It was really hard to find sport weight yarn in those colors too.  That size yarn is usually in soft baby colors.  I found some nice yarn on knitpicks.com but it wasn´t cheap.  It is a great quality though.  It only took me a few days to get it finished.

I have lots of left over yarn so I'm going try to knit some baby socks and maybe a hat.

My niece is going to be having a baby soon too so I need to make a blanket for her baby too.  I bought a pattern and now I can't find it.  I've torn apart my whole house looking for it with no luck.  The only thing I can think of is I ate it and totally forgot.  I messaged the lady on ebay I bought it from to see if she will help me out.  She actually sent me a printed pattern in the mail and not a document.  I'm hoping she will email it to me but.... who knows.