The Big Killing - Annette Meyers

It took me forever to get into this book. The first part was very boring and I almost quit reading it. It finally got interesting enough to hook me so I had to find out how it ended. I decided to read this book because I have the 4th book in this series so I looked up the first book. I don´t read books out of order.  Now I don´t want to read anymore. This series is about a duo of headhunters called Smith and Wetzon (neither of which have a gun) but Smith is a very unlikable, shallow, cardboard character who seemed to be absent for much of the book. Wetzon isn't very smart and some things seemed obvious but she was clueless. There were a lot of names thrown around throughout the book, clients or people Wetzon knew, and it was impossible to keep track of them all.  It is also based in the financial world of Wall Street and there is a lot of talk about stocks and such which made me lose interest even more.  The book I have on my shelf that I was hoping to read and move out is called Blood on the Street and I am sure that means Wall Street.  I am thinking that book might just get donated instead.