So I was absent for a while.  I was feeling bad and didn´t get much reading done so I got behind for my yearly reading goal.  Now I´m trying to catch up by reading some of the shorter books on my shelves.

I´m really trying to read the books I have this year and not bring in as many new ones.  I want to get some of my homeless books shelved.  I have a goal this year to read 80 books which is 5 more than I read last year.  I also have a goal to read at least 40 books that I already had at the end of last year and then donate, swap, or let them RIP if necessary.  So far I´ve read 13 books that are leaving or have been given notice. I have this posted in a forum post on PaperbackSwap but I keep forgetting to update it so I´m going to add it here. I´ll update this post throughout the year.... hopefully.

Ebooks/Audiobooks read total: 5

1. The Silver Suitcase by Terrie Todd
  2. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
  3. The Woman in the Water by Charles Finch
  4. The Big Killing by Annette Meyers
  5. What Janie Found by Caroline B Cooney

Keepers: Beading Basics by Carole Rodgers

My 40 books to leave home

1. What Matters Most by Cynthia Victor (retired)
  2. The Wedding Dress by Mary O´Donnell (mailed out)
  3. Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble (mailed out)
  4. All She Ever Wanted by Lynn Austin (mailed out)
  5. Weep No More, My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark (HB) (donated)
  6. The Lottery Winner by Mary Higgins Clark (pending)
  7. 1st to die by James Patterson (pending)
  8. The Last Leopard by Lauren St. James (pending - pbs bookshelf)
  9. The Voice on the Radio (Janie Johnson, Bk 3) by Caroline B. Cooney (pending)
  10. A Darker Place (aka The Birth of a New Moon) by Laurie R. King (pending)
  11. The Shoe Box: A Christmas Story by Francine Rivers (mailed out)
  12. The Violets of March by Sarah Jio (pending)
  13. Too Good to be True by Ann Cleeves (mailed out)

Leaving but doesn't count because DNR

1. Blood on the Street by Annette Meyers (Read the first book in the series (ebook version) and it sucked so tossing this book which is 4th in the series).... well might donate to some unfortunate soul or place.