Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? - Steven Tyler

So, I actually finished it.  I know, I'm a glutton for punishment.  I just wanted to count it toward my reading goal since I had already read half of it.  I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because I actually finished it.  If I hadn't been able to finish it and it ended up in the trash, or the street (close) I would have given it only one star.

---------------------------

Terrible.  So I knew they were crazy, did a lot of drugs and I assumed a lot of crazy sex but I didn't not expect that to be pretty much the whole book.  I did enjoy the first few chapters about his childhood.  I looked up the people and songs he mentioned and listened to some of them online.  Then, he starts talking about doing drugs and sex and fighting with his band mates and he sounded like a whiny child.  He truly only thinks about himself and justifies his actions while at the same time acknowledging he was wrong and sorry.  This book was a rambling mess and unfortunately there are things you can't unknow.

Omg, so I was reading reviews other people wrote and this one is so funny because it is exactly what I was thinking.  Only this person writes it like a letter to Steven Tyler.

Review by Jennifer