I'm catching up on my reading from when I wasn't feeling well.  I've been reading a lot this month and now I'm only 1 book behind schedule.  I read 8 books this month!  I'm not counting the one that was a picture book without much to read.

I've still been having a lot of fatigue and I often sleep in late and end up going to bed early but I haven't been having as much pain.  I'm good with less pain.

I've been knitting again and finished the one blanket I'd started at the end of last year.  I was going to donate it to the ER but since it is bigger than it was meant to be I decided to donate it to the Nursing Home that is part of the hospital.  It would make a great lap blanket for someone in a wheel chair.  I've already started another one.  I wanted to make a similar sized blanket for a man at the nursing home.  I asked my husband to pick out the yarn for me.  He bought a solid gunmetal grey and a variegated with various shades of grey, black and white.  There are a few pictures of the first blanket on my instagram.  I'll have to take one of the 2nd blanket soon.  I did order some gift tags from zazzle to attach to the gifts I make.  I want them to be anonymous but wanted them to have pretty tags to make the gift receiver feel more special.  Now I have to get some pretty gift sacks and tissue paper.

So, I asked my husband to pick up some clothes I ordered and I expected him to get mad at me for spending money.  We just had to replace our dryer and I'd placed this order just before it broke.  I sent him another funny text with an eggplant emoji hoping it would forget about the money I spent.  He comes in with his arms full of bags of clothes and groceries and this surly look on his face but when I started taking out the clothes there were 2 dresses I didn't order.  He bought them for me because he knew I liked the colors.  One is a turquoise blue and with a floral print and the other is more of a green with floral print but full length and spaghetti straps.  I've been having hot flashes so I have been living in summer dresses.  Then, when I was unpacking the groceries there was this huge eggplant lol  Now I need to look up some recipes.  I don't know what to do with it.

So, what has everyone else been up to?