Anyway You Can: Doctor Bosworth Shares Her Mom's Cancer Journey: A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO KETONES FOR LIFE - Annette Bosworth

This is a book my sister gave me about the Keto diet.  I started the keto diet a year ago Nov 1st and lasted a year.  I decided to go off the diet so I could enjoy the holidays.  It was sure nice to have a break but I wish I hadn't done it now.  Anyway, this was an interesting story about how Dr. Bosworth decided to try to help her mom who was ready to give up on life and stop her chemo.  Dr. Bosworth read a lot of research and decided to give the Ketogenic diet a try.

Now, Doctor Bosworth is a doctor and definitely not a writer.  She seems to have self published this book without proof reading it and that shows.

This book had a lot of good information about the keto diet in it. It also has a lot of typos and redundancies but I was willing to overlook that for the other information. I have been on the Keto diet for a year already and some of what I read about problems you can experience when starting the diet made a lot of sense. I gave this book to my husband who was recently diagnosed as diabetic so I am hoping he will be willing to give Keto a try.