Wow, I am really surprised that I was able to finish this list.  I found them all through my library's digital library so I didn't have to buy them or buy ebooks.  These are books that have been on my list for ages so I'm really glad to get them crossed off my list.  Now, if I ever find Body Language I know I can throw it away.  I can move on to the next in the Prey series by John Sandford and maybe I'll read the next book in the Amelia Peabody series (which I also don't have).  I do have the 2nd book in the Inspector Napoleon Bonaparte series and that is another very dusty book I need to get read or otherwise more on.  It is just very difficult to read about the racism.

__________________________________________________________

I mentioned that I am following The Unread Shelf reading plan this year, however, at times I am tweaking things a bit.  This month the idea is to read books that were given to you by friends or publishers etc.  I'm just not feeling any of those but the books that are calling me are books I don't actually have but are like a thorn in my side.  One of these books is the oldest book on my TBR list but I can't find it now.  I am baffled and the only thing I can think of is it got stuck in the garage.  Some of my family members will "clean up" by grabbing a box or tub etc and just put random things in it and stuff it in the garage.  Out of sight, out of mind. I'll probably find it one day with that book, a roll of tape, TP, fishfood, dog toys, and some old junk mail.

Anyway, I found the ebook was available through my library's digital library and I am going to read it and mark if off my list.  That book is called Body Language by Julius Fast.  It is non-fiction so I tend to put it down and forget to go back to it.  It is actually interesting so I just need to make myself focus on it.

The other books I hope I can get to this month are books I don't have but they are earlier in a series than books I do have.  I always read series books in order so I need to read these books before I can read the books I actually have.

The books I've decided to focus on for this month are:

1. Body Language by Julius Fast (reading slowly) Finished 2/21
  2. Sudden Prey (Lucas Davenport #8) by John Sandford  Finished 2/17
  3. The Curse of the Pharaohs (Amelia Peabody #2) by Elizabeth Peters Finished 2/20
  4. The Barrakee Mystery (Inspector Napoleon Bonaparte #1) by Arthur W. Upfield Finished 2/22

Of course, I have been feeling off this month so I'm not getting as much read as I'd have liked.  I'll just read what I can and what I don't get read this month will just get moved to another month.